In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Follow these simple steps...
1. Sign up for any Care4Breast Cancer Event.
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends, family or post on social media.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a $25 refund on your credit card. Cha-ching!
4. Get 10 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will receive a 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Care4 Race Hoodie. Boom!
Q: Where can I find my unique referral link?
A: Your unique URL can be found in:
- Your registration confirmation email (register today!)
- Your RunSignUp account: To find the URL, or the status of your referrals, log in to RunSignup.com, click on My Profile, under Runner Links section
Q: How do I get my $25?
A: Our system will automatically put $25 back on your credit card when the 5th referral is tracked to your unique referral URL.
Q: Can I retroactively get credit for friend's I've referred?
A: Sorry, friends must register with your link at time of their registration. Those who sign up without your link can not be added to your referral count. Be sure they know to use your link when signing up.